Are You Eating Enough to Lose Weight? Facilitator Kit - This kit contains all the materials a facilitator will need to lead a group program. You'll also have unlimited access to free promotional materials (see sample poster) and Free Information Session Guides (see facilitator script) to help enroll participants in your program. In addition, you can join our Facebook Facilitator Community, and as always, we're only a phone call or email away to answer any questions you may have.
In eight 50 minute sessions, participants will learn how to fill their plate to lose weight by eating more natural fiber-rich foods. More importantly, they will learn 10 tools designed to help them lose weight permanently. Also in this program, participants will find out if they are actually ready to lose weight now, and if not, how to get ready.
• The Full Plate Diet book – This intuitive eating guide is the footprint for everything we do. Leaf through the book online under the free membership section.
• Are You Eating Enough to Lose Weight? Facilitator Guide –Easy word for word script manual provides facilitator exactly what they need to lead each session. Check out Session 2.
• Are You Eating Enough to Lose Weight? Participant Guide - The 118 page colorful Guide used by each member of the group for personal introspection and fun exercises each session. Check out Session 2.
• The Full Plate Diet Audiobook CD – This abridged audio version of the book allows you to listen to most of the book chapters while in the car or working around the house. Listen to Chapter 1.
• Full Plate Diet Fiber Guide – This handbook features over 500 foods and beverages and shows you the fiber grams and even calories per serving. See a couple of pages for yourself.
Session 1: Are You Eating Enough to Lose Weight?
In this session you’ll discover how to quickly and easily power up your meals with natural, fiber-rich foods.
Session 2: Can All Fiber-Rich Foods Help You Lose Weight?
Here’s where you become master of the menu! You’ll learn all you need to know to tell the difference between fiber foods that help you lose weight—and those that don’t.
Session 3: Meal Makeovers—How to Enjoy a Full Plate and Still Lose Weight
Strategies and tips for transforming meals with Full Plate Superfoods, plus handy tools that keep you strong in your resolve to slim down and grow healthier.
Session 4: It’s More Than Just Food
Become your own best friend when it comes to losing weight by transforming not just your eating—but your thoughts, too. Here’s how!
Session 5: Making the Most of Morning for Weight Loss
Your mom was right: breakfast is the most important meal of the day...and you’ll learn how to get the most from it. Plus, even more handy-dandy tools to help you shape a new way of eating.
Session 6: Smart Grocery Shopping for Losing Weight.
Smart strategies for becoming a grocery guru—that rare shopper whose cart contains exactly what you need to propel you forward on your weight loss journey.
Session 7: Restaurants: A Dieter’s Dilemma
You can eat out and still lose weight—but not unless you know these secrets of making the menu work for you, not against you.
Session 8: Want to Rev Up Your Weight Loss?
Adding physical activity to eating well can help you lose weight twice as fast—but only if you avoid making the common mistake that derails many dieters.
Edition: Version 3.0
Product Dimensions: 11" x 9" x 2"
Shipping Weight: 3.25 lbs.